Madabout Kitcars Forum

Madabout Kitcars Forum (https://madabout-kitcars.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tribute Automotive Builds (https://madabout-kitcars.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Just Popped In From My Room Across The Hall...... (https://madabout-kitcars.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3619)

lancelot link 9th June 2012 20:11

Just Popped In From My Room Across The Hall......

Chris , not sure what the correct protocol is for welcoming new forums , but congratulations on being noticed enough to be worthy of one ....:biggrin: You will quickly discover that these forum pages that have VERY kindly been set up for us will become invaluable as a tool in retailing and showcasing your cars..........

The conversion you are doing is by far the best MX5 modified I have seen so far ....the car is a natural donor and I think your efforts will certainly reap rewards....the simplicity of the modification is definitely a plus point for the home builder too...

looking forward to seeing where this product is travelling in the future , the MK2 version is an obvious progression and is already looking very positive....

GARY JANES
THE SAMMIO MOTOR CAR CO.

Patton 9th June 2012 20:58

Hi Chris, Lizzie loved the the full colour version so a MX250 goes on to the project list, regards Pat

Tribute Automotive 9th June 2012 21:33

Gary. As always thanks for the support and advice for the project. I was glad to see you in a better frame of mind today now that Andy is on board.

Pat. Good to meet you again today. I knew that Lizzie liked the MX250 at Stoneleigh when she started her unpaid Tribute leaflet distribution service! She will be scanning ebay etc for MX5's in no time.......:biggrin:

Mister Towed 10th June 2012 19:12

Sorry I missed you at Stoneleigh, I only had eyes for the Sammio stand I'm afraid. I've never really been a fan of the 250 GTO, mainly because I find all the vents a bit fussy, but now I've seen pictures of your smoothed over version I think I may be missing a trick. If that style ever goes into production as an option then I may be tempted...

Tribute Automotive 10th June 2012 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister Towed (Post 31840)
Sorry I missed you at Stoneleigh, I only had eyes for the Sammio stand I'm afraid. I've never really been a fan of the 250 GTO, mainly because I find all the vents a bit fussy, but now I've seen pictures of your smoothed over version I think I may be missing a trick. If that style ever goes into production as an option then I may be tempted...

Hi Towed. I don't think that Nick is going to let me NOT do it now! Watch this space.

williammcloughlin 10th June 2012 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribute Automotive (Post 31844)
Hi Towed. I don't think that Nick is going to let me NOT do it now! Watch this space.

Quite fancy it myself for my next build.:eusa_clap: