Thread: Nimrod @ 36
View Single Post
Old 20th June 2008, 19:25
Kit Car Dreamer

alexthebrit1322 is on a distinguished road
Default The American Nimrod

Hi Mike

My names Alex and I live in Florida and I recently purchased the black and white Nimrod that was imported over here earlier this year. The previous owner told me he could no longer afford to have both the Nimrods and his other cars because he was moving to Sante Fe California. Me and my father are both originally from Southampton, England and we moved over here 8 years ago and we have been wanting to have a British car over here but we couldn't find one. But last week we stumbled onto this Nimrod. Our plans for it are to clean it up and redo the dash because it is a disaster (switches all over the place) and then we are hoping to polish the fiberglass back up, because it has become quite dull from sitting around. Also we are having a problem keeping the engine cool. The previous owner told me it was because the fan is reversed but that isn't it and we have bypassed the heater because obviously in Florida we don't need it but I was just wondering if you had any experience with the cooling of these things. Alright well I hope to hear back from you and this is a pretty cool little car.

thanks alex