Thread: Dual 7" Servo
View Single Post
Old 20th November 2011, 08:54
Enthusiast

Mike is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigelB View Post
....................Just a thought as a possible way of increasing the bulk purchase numbers.

I wonder if it's worth talking to Mark and Terry at Marlin, let them know of the trials that Mike and Jason have carried out and the marked improvement in braking performance the dual servo provides. Marlin may think of adding it as a kit option for all new builders.

Probably a bit of a long shot given the stock levels they work with but it may be worth letting them know. When you see what they charge for a servo on their current price list the dual 7" could provide them with a healthy margin............................!!

N.
Nigel

Part of the reason I have organised to make a kit up is to make it easy for builders to get hold of the kit, and at a reasonable price................neither are philosophies particularly associated with Marlin!

I agree we should try and make future builders aware there is a significantly better servo option, but they will be able to buy direct from Duksville at a much better price.
I am happy to order half a dozen spare adaptors and clevis, as they are so cheap, to keep in stock.