View Single Post
Old 10th January 2012, 20:51

tlrtone is on a distinguished road

I have always thought that with a list of fail items, it is a great result as you then know what to deal with. I have put many cars through MOT's with a couple of minor points, knowing it will fail so I can get the full list to work with.

Sounds like you've got it all under control and well done for getting this far - those are minor bits after basically building your whole car, so good news. And yep, I am with you, work with your tester as it is better all round and you know you end up with a safe car! I have done the same wiht many bike MOT's over the years, especially putting quiet exhausts on for the MOT!

Overall, you have done a great job and to say you have built the kit car from scratch is a huge acheivement over most of the population! Being in IT though I am surprised you have not got WIFi and GPS and 3G built in!
Maybe you can look at it on a wireless IP camera on your smartphone when you are not there or a media centre in the boot!

Nice to see it on the road though, I want to get mine done now. Put some bits on ebay already so the dismantling will begin in earnest this weekend.