View Single Post
Old 18th March 2012, 17:50

nilfish76 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecarbuilder246 View Post
Hi phil
I've spoke via e-mail with cascu many times mainly through ebay. He auctioned a few things under the name (I think?) berkley cars and on several pictures in the background was a dino shell. He also sold a few mouldings for the dino under the cascu name. I have only seen photos of the shells and chassis but they do look very good.
To be honest from what I've seen,and learnt from him , if I was starting again today I'd be using his chassis and bodyshell.The chassis looks great and the bodyshell is from a 246 as he personally took the moulds from one. I did consider for a long time selling my deon (less any ferrari parts) and starting again with his kit but with all the work I've done 246ing my deon couldn't justify the expense with the other half!!!
Ian
Unfortunatly Mark is very busy and i can understand why, he seems to produce good quality products, I strongly think that his body shell, chassis, iterior panels with a V6 from an alfa or a toyota would be great, his current chassis isn't set up for an alfa becasue of the positioning of the gear box, but i still think and a toyota engine with potential to put a TRD bolt on turbo would be amazing and if alterations need to be made, which would be at a cost then imo a stronger engine should be used. does anyone else think that this is a good option?