Thread: Sad day guys
View Single Post
Old 5th April 2013, 14:57

The 1958 Rocker is on a distinguished road
Default Sad day guys

Hi all,
it's a sad day, but guess we've all been there some time or another. As you know my build has been on line to hold the record for the slowest!!

Most of you guys know about my problems last year, and as a result the end of last year left me a lot worse than I accepted. I had to resign from the job I had, and take a break to sort my life issues out.
That's all sorted properly now, but due to the fact that I seem unable to get a job locally doing anything at present, my poor old girl has got to go.

I have the docs in my name, the chassis has been repaired, painted etc. I have a Sammio full frame, Head rest pad, all suspension stripped, cleaned and painted, new bolts, and trunion kits, top ball joints, new dampers all round, stiffer lower springs on the front, lowering block on the rear, new rear brake shoes and cylinders, all hoses and metal pipes, nice set of second hand bucket seats, Triumph wire spoke steering wheel, set of 5 cream bolt on wires with 80 profile tyres, engine, box and diff all painted. Lost more I'm sure but will need to check. All in all around/just over £2000 but would take £1500. Someone can then get a head start with their project. I will post some photos soon, once I've moved the rolling chassis out to photo,
Any one interested pm me
Regards
The Rocker
Available from eBay