View Single Post
Old 10th September 2006, 22:04
Kit Car Dreamer

coleman is on a distinguished road
Angry devious manufacturer should be stopped

Hello all I have just come across this web site which on the face of seems good but was horrified to see that in your list of manufacturers you still list vintage motors, this chap took £25000 off of a couple from Ireland showing them there near completed car, which was also shown to a chap from Scotland as his car he was in for £15000 2 weeks later went skint when it all come out 1 owner lost £450000 yes £450,000 this is all totally true check out the receivers details I know because I lost my deposit and meet these people at the receivers meetings, moulds changed to new companies so he still owns all his moulds now he starting up again using the name of asquith but he so devious he still uses all his old ads if you google vintage motors asquith comes up it turns out this is not the first time either he was under a different name before vintage motors and went skint this man does not care about what he has done he still taking peoples money to day this is peoples life savings involved here dreams to start a wedding hire business can you imagine the pain he has caused to verify this ask for a Mr Albin at Albin and son funeral directors in London please this web site should be careful who they let advertise on it this is bad for the kit car industry and innocent people, all that I have said can be verified I will give more details if you want them
Available from eBay