View Single Post
Old 1st October 2006, 18:26
Enthusiast

Fuoriserie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleman
Hello all, so no replies, no comments, this is real life, not a film, not a book where you can switch off, or put the book down, and life goes on before you started watching and reading, people whole lives have been affected by this, by one mans greed, and ability to con the unwise, I see its like the bully in the play ground, he’s not hitting me so I will turn away and say nothing, in stead of every one getting together and being strong and facing the bully, but when he picks on you and you look around and every one has turned away seeing nothing what do you do then, why no one speak up, surly there is someone with the strengths and knowledge to be able to lead the fight against the bully,
Coleman.
Like you said this is real life....I'm not for violence per se, but you need to fight back on your own.

Unfortunately when I was in school I had a few fights with bullies and I was alone!!!!!!!no one helped me or was on my side... i had to deal with it on my own grounds, and fought with everyone that was trying to bully me.

I understand what you are saying and what you're trying to convey, but sometimes you have to stand up for yourself and fight , even physically, for your rights.

So if this guy is still doing business, then you should take him politely by his ears, and let him return you/or other guy , the stolen money.....

Don't wait for anyone or anything, certain things are just personal and have to be dealt alone....it's just real life.