View Single Post
Old 30th June 2014, 21:34

Hammy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyboy Cambridge View Post
thanks for the info guys!! got my base car went for the red leather in the end.... although only the 1.9l couldn't resist a bargain! the guy selling on gumtree put the wrong contact no.( i rang the correct no. by mistake ) so of coarse he thought he had no interest and i knocked him down a few hundred i know this is a big ask.... and a pain in the ass but i want to be ready before i make the trip to get the kit.... so i wondered in anyone could spare a moment and note down a rough guide to what i need. my main worry is wiring lights! i can think of the obvious like fuel cap grills lights is there ne thing thats not so clear like the kit... dose it come with fixings.... 7' lights do they need bracts making .... etc andy info would be greatly appreciated x
Hi mate,
Im going to be brutally honest on the BM issue, if you got it cheap I would sell it for a profit and get a straight 6. The 6 is the beauty of the beemer and with a car that looks as cool as the Kobra you may regret it later. Either way though you are going to have an awesome looking car. Please don't take this as criticism just thinking ahead mate and future value. Enjoy your build whatever happens, loads of good guys on here to help you along the way.