View Single Post
Old 1st May 2016, 11:58

lancelot link is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul L View Post

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The positive reaction the car now gets from people seeing it for the first time is really heart warming.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If anyone reading this is going to the show, please let Chris @ Tribute know we appreciate his work.
( As the amount of Tribute bashing going on "next door" recently is quite depressing really. )

The SWB 250 is my favourite Tribute model, but it is a tribute to the original, not a mm perfect replica FFS!

Which reminds me of one of Basil Fawlty great rants.

"Well may I ask what you expected to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically across the plain…"
You will need to get used to the attention these cars command Paul ...it's constant ...Everybody with half a petrol head knows Cobras and to be honest , they are kind of boring nowadays ...they know this isnt a Cobra ..but dont know what it is !! Thats what creates the interest ...

Well said on the Chris , Tribute statement too ....Running a kit car company is f*cking hard work , often thankless and not the pot of gold creator people think it is .....it can be soul destroying when expectations are too high or any of the other niggles that arise to kick you in the proverbials ...