View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2016, 07:55

Mister Towed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff H View Post
Horses for courses i guess,

If you own an old cheap snotter, you might as well bung old cheap paint on it,
as you spend more on your build it makes sense to spend a bit more on final fit and finish.
With my apologies to everyone else on the forum I seem to have provoked a troll.

The point of this forum for me is to share ideas, show others what I'm doing with my home built cars and marvel at the spectacular results some people can achieve with limited resources but a strong vision and some artistic/mechanical talent.

So I feel it's a shame when someone comes along who resorts to name calling - bell end, for example - simply because someone else disagrees with his viewpoint.

And it really isn't acceptable on a hobby kit car forum to insult someone else's car, even if you hate it, especially as we have yet to see any of your own cars. Unless that 928(?) was yours, of course, in which case you need to be posting on the Porsche owners club forum, not a kit car site.

I'm guessing from what you've posted about the 250 you're about to spray that your interest in this site is professional, to promote the idea that you've got to spend four to five thousand pounds having your car professionally sprayed or you'll be ashamed to drive it in public, and you just happen to know someone who can do the job. For a price.

Thank you for your input Jeff - the professional who chooses to criticise the amateur for being an amateur on an amateur forum -I shall wish you well in your business and say goodbye.