Thread: Sammio for sale
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2017, 16:05

Phaeton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
No it is wasn’t, because you used the word ‘ringer’ which means as a stolen car with a changed identity.

Which means any point you were trying to make was lost by accusing someone of being a car thief without providing any evidence.
At no point did I accuse anyone of stealing, that is your interpretation, the word 'ringer' does not mean stolen, it's means a vehicle whose identify does not match the documentation. Although a vehicle that has been 'rung' could well be stolen, but it was clear in this instance it wasn't as you yourself put "Well, the good news is that just adding a stripe and some racing numbers increases a car's value by almost £2k" & that 'Micky' had sold it 2 weeks early on Ebay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
If you are not a Troll, why not take a step back and start afresh by explaining why you decided to join a kit car forum in the first place?
Having been involved in kitcar's now for nearly 40 years (first purchase 1979) joining a kitcar forum seemed a logical thing to do, however why I should justify myself to you is beyond me, are you the owner of the site? In future please read what I write, not what you think I write.