View Single Post
Old 16th April 2015, 19:03

Mister Towed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie22 View Post
Nice one Paul!

In answer to your question yesterday, I was busy painting and got to the point when I would have to go out and buy etch primer at about four times the cost that I get it online, when the courier arrived with the stuff I'd ordered! And that was how I was able to do so much.

Seeing as the paint created so much interest, I have been doing a bit of digging, and it seems that the company that makes the paint, created it especially for people like us that prefer cellulose.
This is a modern equivalent, and they sure have hit the button there, I would never go back to celly now.
I struggled a bit with their website Scottie, do they have a colour availability chart? It seemed to me that you had to know what the colour you wanted was called before you could enquire if they have it. Or it could just be me being a tech duffer. Well, my daily driver is insured with SAGA...

Oh, and on that subject for those of us who might not quite be over the hill but could certainly see the brow if only we could remember to put our reading glasses on, I got a quote for a 2.8 Z3 from said SAGA, 6,000 miles per year, comprehensive with a £200 excess for...

£113! That's only £20 more than my Micra.

BTW Paul, I loved the small/far Father Ted reference, it made me chuckle.