View Single Post
Old 13th October 2014, 12:39

DapperDan is on a distinguished road

Sorry for late replies...have had a hectic few days!....just wanted to say how great all of your replies are! very helpful, lots of info, great links and advice thanks chaps.
Mr Towed, im curious where that waterside pic was as it looks like somewhere near to me?
I am in Kent by the way...
Also thanks for all the wheel advice...im pretty set on wires...just not decided 14 or 15" yet but I do like the 15" look.... most likely going to be either black powdercoat and chrome spinner or silver...but saying all that ill probably end up with chrome spokes lol.

Im not so keen on the more modern minilite look.... I do love minilites on some cars though....

As for my choices/decisions... what with all the advice and messages and wotnot im still unsure which kit/maker/body style/donor ill plump for...I like a lot about the Miglia....but I also like a lot about what im hearing regarding the new re birth and all the corrections to the sammio....so I guess ill wait until they appear before deciding but one thing is for sure...I WILL have one of these awesome cars whether it be sammio, miglia or anything similar....
I also think Swifty should start producing some of his little trick bits he machines!!...I know I would want them!

Lastly...I saw somewhere in a build thread someone who had a set of 15" TR6 wires but was opting for dunlop looking steels?... just wondered if the 15" wires were going to be sold?

DapperDan.