View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2007, 04:42

Mylesofsmyles is on a distinguished road

What happened to this thread? I know I am a new member on this forum, but this topic appears rather enticing. Living in the US, I can only envy the Vortex GTR. Between the Phantom Vortex GTR and the K1 Attack, it is as if US kit enthusiests are boycott from the good stuff. I have plans to build a Factory Five GTM, but have a few other projects in mind in addition. Unfortunatly I don't have the knowledge or skill set to completly design or redesign a new kit, but I have a plethera of ideas and would love to influence anothers' concept. I have been doing the best I can at drafting a rough sketch, but can't quite perfect my drawing either. Again, I have some great ideas.

As far as this thread is concerned, I would love to see some more action here. Bringing a Phantom Vortex GTR derivative to the US is a marvel idea, one I would love to see. According to the doner parts list on Phantom's web site, it seems feasible to substitute the donor vehicle to a more common FWD vehicle; options seem endless.

If there is anyone on this forum with the motivation and skill set to develop a new vehicle, Phantom Vortex GTR derivative, I would love to offer my ideas and insight to make this a hit in the US.