View Single Post
Old 29th November 2003, 17:12
Enthusiast

kitcarman is on a distinguished road

Meeja,
Sod it! I’ve been planning to enter into the automotive accessories business. I was thinking this new legislation would aid the sales of my first accessory. A simple and economical hands free kit! At only 10p, I thought I was onto a winner.

The kit comprises a large rubber band that hooks over the left ear, around to the other side of ones head where it secures your mobile against ones right ear. Brilliant, economical and reliable hands free mobile communication I thought.

I was perfecting the band sizing because on early prototypes the blood supply to my head was interrupted (explains a few things, ha!) with the result that after a long drive I’d go purple from the forehead upward. A really big problem for a person with my hair style (or lack thereof). So I’ve developed a range of sizes of bands and a super deluxe adjustable version made from nylon webbing with Velcro attachments.

I was also planning a Kit Car baseball cap version, to be mass-produced in Korea (or Sri Lanka).

However, it seems my invention and with it the prospect making mega money isn’t going to work.

Gutted.

Den.