View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2012, 09:20

Dino Builder is on a distinguished road
Default DeHavilland Motor Company - Support Pages.

Firstly - A very happy new year to you all!
My name is Glenn. This is my first post on this forum and I hope that this thread will bring together any enthusiasts of the new DeHavilland to discuss the car and related topics - I personally am very excited about this new development and I'm watching it very closely. I can't wait to get more detailed info, etc.
I'm not entirely new to kitcars, however. I'm an aircraft engineer by trade, I have owned in the past a beach buggy, Jago Geep and 17 years ago I bought a second hand, factory-built JH Classics DGT Coupe. I had plenty of issues during my tenure with the car, some of them down to bad luck, others down to the car itself - but what a beauty, nonetheless.
However, I always had a desire for wind-in-the-hair driving and really would have preferred the 'Scoperto'.
Now, with the single-donor concept of the MG based DeHavilland, this is the car I've been waiting to build - and I cannot be the only potential builder who is bursting with questions and enthusiasm - so I hope we can throw ideas around on here and get our thoughts together! Any takers?...
Available from eBay