View Single Post
Old 30th November 2013, 07:18

WorldClassAccident is on a distinguished road

My thread is here : http://www.madabout-kitcars.com/foru...ead.php?t=4253

The price is kind of irrelevant as I had very specific needs and Chris was creating my car from scratch rather than using an existining kit - in fact he used several existing kits, cut them up, glued them back together, added extra bits, took a mold from it and then created the end result you see. I am guessing yours will be more straight forward but talk to Chris about what you want, what your budget is and work out how close you can get to either of them.

The quality I am really pleased with. What I had agreed with Chris originally was to receive the car in a road legal state ready for primer and paint. As the project evolved we agreed that we should show the car in Exeter so Chris splashed some paint over it. Please do not judge the paint job, it was a quick fix and will be resprayed properly as all of Chris's cars are.

The panels are all good, straight and smooth. All of the bits fit. All of the openings and closing bits open and close correctly. Everything mechanical and electrical works, even the modified bonnet release.

Where are you based? If it is near Southampton I am happy to meet up one weekend. If it is near Stevenage I am up there one evening a week for most weeks this side of Christmas and possibly into January.

Your best bet is to talk with Chris, or go and meet him if possible, to discuss what you want. If it is an 'off the shelf' A352 it can probably be done via the phone initially with further details agreed when the car is delivered.

PM me if you want more details or a set of wire wheels.