View Single Post
Old 18th March 2012, 19:48

nilfish76 is on a distinguished road

Inspace i will PM you on these items but i would make it clear i am no friend of gordon, the fact is i like his product, i like to old JHC but not the new, the dehaviland project where i am very keen on there progress, but most of all i am mostof all impressed with CASCU's body and chassis. The real difficulty would be getting the original lookings parts which are not original as the costs for these items are very expensive. Ideally would love to have the option to have the Cascu body and chassis, Woodsport camryv6 engine installation (as the New JHC car) and the fittings from CR. However this will mean the best parts of each car in an ideal world, but this will mean a very expensive replica. but a good one, I have said in other posts that dehavilland will have a V6 option, well with that in mind a cascu body fitted would be fantastic, but i am looking forward to seeing Dehavilland at stonleigh this year,

wish you the best, what i really want to hear about is hoe the engineering works, IVA advice, Build manual information, this is what i want to hear about and peoples experiences in building the projects, Hope ther is no bad feelings between us.