View Single Post
Old 16th September 2009, 21:43
Enthusiast

peterux is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5EXi girl View Post
Ok guys what’s the problem with the article? What are you trying to say here? What you may not realise is that when giving an interview to a newspaper often the journalist will miss out important and relevant sections to suit their needs.

Regarding the IVA.
All the Sportster kits that we are now producing are IVA compliant.
Also I believe that we have kept in touch with you all, when necessary, and at least we have survived the recession and are still here to look after you.

Regarding Patrick’s comment about Sportster donor parts list not being brought updated.
I have not finished the updates yet and intend to send out an email to bring this to everyone’s attention when it’s completed.

Apart from the galleries & price lists (which I can’t change or add to at the moment) is there anywhere else on the site that you feel would benefit from a refresh? Please email me direct to let me know.

I am also very happy to put up any links to videos, pics etc that are Sportster related.
Thanks
Terry

terry@marlincars.co.uk
Hi Terry,
two points really, we've been following some builders comming to terms with some of the new IVA requirements. If you don't normally follow the forum then you'll have missed all the discussion. Although a number of regulars have already passed the SVA were all interested in the engineering challenges of meeting the new regulations. Two examples spring to mind is how the Marlin Sportster bumpers and the rear wings are to be made IVA compliant. Also, have the e30 wing stays been re-designed as most of us have had problems with wings eaither falling off or becoming loose.

The other point was that we were having a chuckle at the mis-spelling of 'compliant'. Take another look....