View Single Post
Old 8th January 2014, 17:11

donnysoutherner is on a distinguished road
Default A very difficult time

OK this is not easy, so bear with me. On 17th December, my wife was killed in a car accident which has obviously left me devastated. Anyone who has read my last post will realise we were going through a huge time of change in any case but I now have a fantastic house needing work, two lovely kids coming to terms with the death of their mother AND being in the car at the time.

Having posted before Christmas that after a year long break I hoped to start work on the car, this is not going to happen. And I can't bear to keep looking at the car as it currently is, so I've decided to put it up for sale so I can concentrate on things I can can do with my children.

I'd like the car to get finished and go to someone who will appreciate it (and maybe let me have a ride when it's done). Money is not really the issue but obviously i'd like to get something back for what I've put in.

So if there are any 'lurkers' out there who'd like to take it on, please PM me, otherwise it's going on ebay. This thread will give you an idea of what has been done and i will post some pics if I can remember how to do it.

Many thanks, Simon