Thread: Stoneleigh 2014
View Single Post
Old 28th April 2014, 14:39

WorldClassAccident is on a distinguished road

Here is an example of the 'fact' sheet I will be sticking to my car. It saves having to be sat there explaining it to too many people. Also helps others when people ask about different cars on the club stand. Facts can be a loose interpretation of what you feel about the car rather than the actual reality if you like.

If you can knock up something similar to stick under the windscreen it would be good. I will also be including directions to the Tribute stand just to make sure Chris is flooded with orders from the inspired passers by.

Z300s Barchetta
Tribute Automotive

Body
This is not a replica of any specific vehicle but rather it is inspired by the open race cars of the late 1950’s and particularly the Maserati 300S

Engine
The engine is a 2,793cc (2.8 Litre) naturally aspirated straight 6 cylinder double overhead cam BMW unit putting out 193 BHP and just over 200lb/ft torque

Numbers
0-60 in 6.6 seconds
Top Speed of 142 mph (allegedly)

Value
Hard to say as it is unique but the the ex-Bill Spear/ Sherwood Johnston 1955 Maserati 300S sold for £4,033,500 inc. premium at Bonhams. Okay, that had a better pedigree than this one but we can always hope