Thread: Ribble News
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2014, 08:14

AndyP57 is on a distinguished road

Hi all. sorry if I've been out of touch recently but I was hit by a bug that put me in bed for a while. just about up and 'at it' now so will be in the workshop again after the weekend and I hope all that have been trying to get in touch have been contacted now (If not, please bear with me and i will do what I can to catch up).

As a 'heads up' we will soon be selling a Navigator which is already bonded on to a Spitfire chassis, cockpit lined and dash ready to take standard Spitfire instruments. It has a new 'Langys' loom already fitted along with Landrover rear lights and 7" headlight buckets . Nicely Paint finished in Red and has a V5. No engine currently fitted. I'm looking for sensible offers by PM but bear in mind that the kit with frame would be £1449, Paint at £1000, loom and electrics at around £150 and it comes with a good condition Chassis and running gear. Ask any questions by PM and I'm sure a deal can be made before I have to use a 'well known auction site'. My guess would be that it would be possible to finish in around 4 weeks. The reason I'm not finishing it here? I'm already part way through building 4 cars and time is precious.

Thanks guys. More news once I'm back in the saddle

Last edited by AndyP57; 23rd May 2014 at 08:16..