View Single Post
Old 17th March 2012, 18:22

nilfish76 is on a distinguished road

John I totally agree, I am sure people that have purchased there kit and are affraid to talk on hear for the fear of being rediculed. I would like to meet these people, My other point is that legal disputes are quite quick in the civil law and if there is enough evidence to prove what is being said then it would be all over by now. I have not yet purchased the kit, i have been put off, and had other more important expenses. I however have visited CR workshop on several occasions in the last 6 months been given build photos, and advice on what parts i can get myself to keep the cost down. but of course he is a bussiness and would prefer to supply them to me with his mark up, and i would be the same. I have also been open with gordan that i can't afford it just yet and he is still prepared to meet me at the weekends at his workshop, when i am in the area. I have asked him about these comments and wasn't prepared to talk about it but nor did he pass any bad comments, apart from he no longer goes on these forums, I think this is a shame as he really knows his stuff about the car. Cheers Phil