View Single Post
Old 12th June 2015, 08:53

a big scary monster is on a distinguished road

Yes, He was a tyrant to work for but looking back he certainly moulded my approach to life and taught me many skills, just not people skills, Jimmy Savile once threatened to throw him off the drop by the church in heptonstall.
Try it on straight petrol in the middle of the night, im pretty sure without the use of Google that petrol stays liquid a good 15 or 20° higher than ethanol. I have seen those engines with various heat shields under the inlet, the land rover trailing boys have all manner of issues and solutions for it, try a peak on their forums or diff lock forum. Wait till the emissions test then wind it up to the Max richness allowed. My mot man loves tinkering with my Jeeps when he is testing them, last year I got under and painted some bits while it was over the pit and it cost me 6 eggs ha ha he is retiring soon though so I'm a bit worried. Ed.
Edit.... Is your lad still messing with the wind turbine? I am going to get a job lot of solar panels and things today for a sun/ battery powered incubator project for my daughters chicken and quail hatching addiction, so I recon il have some blocking diodes spare if you want one posting? Can post you some quail too just looked and she has 48 eggs in. Ed

Last edited by a big scary monster; 12th June 2015 at 09:05..