View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2017, 15:36

Paul L is on a distinguished road

Happy New Year!
In between domestic chores in the morning and a trip out with my wife in the late afternoon, I managed to sneak in a quick drive today.

It was a lovely crisp winter's day, although at around 4 degrees C, you would have to say it was a bit fresh.

I wanted to collect a few more video clips, so I headed to Harrow Hill, where I parked the car, so I could set up my "opening shot".

I am still getting the hang of how all this technology works, but later on I took some more 'on board' footage.

Thankfully, I've also worked out how to convert a frame of the video into a photo.

I also took some footage of me driving along, as per The Italian Job.

Now, technically, if I wanted to accurately recreate the film I should have a cigarette permanently hanging out of my mouth.

But as I can't recreate the mountain scenery, I don't think I need to take up smoking either.

At some point I will need to persuade my wife to come out to record some exterior shots of me driving.

Whilst I know this will end up being a poor imitation of the original, I am looking forward to pulling it together.

Until next time, take care, Paul.