View Single Post
Old 4th December 2016, 11:00

retro200 is on a distinguished road
Default mrs200

hi wozzy lamps in bonnet pod are 4x hella rallye 1000 spots with 160w bulbs lamps in front panal are hella rallye 1000 fogs i noticed some of you guys are wondering what wheel/tyre combination to fit i used 16 x8 et25 ultralite rs polished rim black centres with225x45 x16 toyo proxes all round , 20mm spacer to rear no spacer to front, wheels line up nice with arches i tried it with 25mm to rear and 20mm to front but it didnt look right tyres where past top of arches using this wheel /tyre combo the rolling radius of the tyre remains basically the same as stock, because the wheel/tyre is wider and the side wall height is a percentage of the width the circumference does not alter that much so gearing / speedo are not affected ie if you fitted 18inch rims you would probably need to drop down to 30 or 35 series tyres to get rolling radius back there are some handy wheel /tyre calculators if you google it you simply enter your wheel/ tyre size and it works it out and shows you what it looks like including radius /circumference/offset etc