View Single Post
Old 1st May 2016, 12:31

Jaguartvr is on a distinguished road

Just got back, a little worrying. On the way up on the M40 I passed quite a few kit cars, the worrying bit is that every car bar 2 were in the slow lane, the 2 that weren't were on the hard shoulder.

Got lots of useful info from Chris on the tribute stand, didn't need to use my sharp pointy stick as my kit should be ready weekend after next which is when he said it would be ready.
Andy's grey car was on the stand and looked very nice. He had a new 50's style open sports in red which looked very nice.

There was a lovely white SS100 parked out side, If I win theLotto it will be my next project.

The rest of the stands were a bit of a disappointment, all selling the same tools but at higher prices than you can buy on Ebay and they all seem to be selling the same things.

I was looking for headlights, indicators and all sorts of shine bits but nothing leapt out as being a bargain.
The only thing I did buy was some alloy vents with will fit the front and rear vents on the side. I will post some pictures when I get the shell.

Oh well back on with the bloody handbrake, nearly done!

Last edited by Jaguartvr; 1st May 2016 at 16:48..