Thread: 250swb on a z4
View Single Post
Old 5th July 2017, 08:03

Jaguartvr is on a distinguished road

I think a better idea is your bonnet and a rear end that will fit like the Kobra so you don't have to fit the door skins.
It would make it cheaper and much quicker to build. I think that this would be money and time spent more wisely that radically altering the mould to fit a Z4. I can se the benefit though, the Z4 seems more plentiful and seems to generally have the larger engine option. 2.8/3.0 Z3's seem very thin on the ground and are becoming more expensive than Z4's

What we need is some mug, sorry meant to say committed forum member, to loan their painted and finished bonnet and get Chris to Employ the chap who did such a great job making the mould on Lancelot's GR120. If the rear mould was made to the same standard the car would "almost" be ready for paint.
Chris could probably charge the same amount as the existing kit. The builder could choose between a simple almost ready for the road kit or a more accurate longer build kit.
I'm sure the easy build kit would appeal to many builders, especially first time virgins.

Last edited by Jaguartvr; 5th July 2017 at 08:13..