View Single Post
Old 4th December 2006, 22:41
Big Cheese

JG has disabled reputation

Thanks for all your thoughts peeps.

I am happy with the way the forum is going, more people posting would be great as this will obviously benefit everyone but being realistic we are dealing with a niche market so it will never be on a scale of PH (although I'm quite proud of 2000 people a day visiting this little corner of the web)

I'll hold my hand up and admit that I'm not the quickest off the block at the moment in keeping the site up to date but I have a few other sites to maintain and a day job so it's not easy and this is in part is why I've not actively promoted the site other than online. The idea of promoting the site at shows is a good one though and makes sense.

I would like to expand the build section as it has proved extremely worthwhile and in turn with more people coming to that part of the forum the general chatter section should populate naturally. I will also be pruning a section or two.

There is more to come though but development is proving very slow. I've previously promised a build diary section, this will be coming soon..ish, which I think will add another dimension to the site, also there is another kit car site coming soon, so there is a master plan going on in the background, it just takes a lot of time to get to fruition.

Keep your thoughts coming.

Cheers, John

Last edited by JG; 5th December 2006 at 07:01..