View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2018, 14:26

classiccoachworks is on a distinguished road

Hi all.
we have indeed taken up the challenge and work in conjunction with the very talented Chris of tribute automotive.

we've been very proud to let get to know existing members of the tribute automotive community and are enjoying building our own cars and cars for customers, as well as advising newbies on their first build.

I'd like to point out that the website address is a postal address.

we do not trade from an estate. Not that it would matter as Richards base was indeed from home.

we have a workshop unit we keep the address private because It is in a secure compound that is locked at night. im sure you'll all understand the issues of sector with any work premises that houses many thousands in desirable tools and parts.

home address has our current demonstrator cars and Some of our own private collection of cars

Very pleased to be featuring in madaboutkitcars already and I'm having a fantastic response from everybody on the tribute automotive Facebook group and also kit car and build groups across the UK and beyond

we have prospective orders from as far as America and are really enjoying ourselves in this new community.

we have years of experience in vehicle industry (yes that's even me...the girl of the group!)

we also have a fully trained main dealer BMW mechanic on hand which is kinda handy with the Z3 donor.

If anybody wants to know anything or have their fears allayed in ref to our seemingly newness...please do you message me.

Chris is an incredible guy to work with and we catch up ourselves as very very fortunate..

Looking forward to meeting and working with many more people as our adventure continues

we are still learning and I think that goes for everybody in this industry.... so please go gentle with us!

advice is always appreciated and well taken happy Building everyone

Belle ( from the estate�� not to be confused with Jenny from the block)

(voice typing as screen too small)