View Single Post
Old 26th July 2017, 16:48

lancelot link is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smash View Post
Don't think you'll see any more 2fifty's sadly. And I'd guess once you're on the F radar then any attempt at a replica would be jumped on - irrespective of how you got there in the first place be it trade dress or otherwise.
I hope thats not the case ...I heard that they might be supplying turnkeys to be sold through a single outlet ....maximizing retail opportunity..but nothing to back that up

Quote:
Certain build agents should really stop the blatant (and ridiculous google Street view size wing emblem!) badging pretty sharpish - it's a potential house of cards.
Agreed ..if for no other reason , it looks awful ....

Quote:
Not sure where this leaves Automirage?
Hopefully carrying on as he is .... the repercussions and ripples could affect a lot of people if it was to spread ..so hopefully , firstly , the DNA Badge issue isn't true ...they have a legitimate and self generated reason to change direction , and secondly , It stops at their door if it is true ....

Really , only DNA can answer this one or a representative there of ....it doesn't affect me directly , but as a manufacturer/ builder , I have an interest in any changes or restrictions that come along ....