View Single Post
Old 18th February 2005, 14:21

5exi1stTimer is on a distinguished road

Hi Trev - turbo 4 u too... excellent! Have you started the build yet or are you on the "Gimme Gimme Gimme" list for the end of Feb???

I Totally agree about the doors too, its a kit-car not a taxi! I'm hoping once in the 5exi i wont wanna get out in a hurry anyway so who needs doors!!!!

i'm 95% sure i wont do ABS now too, be more fun tinkerin' around with front/rear balance valve and getting it exactly how i want - Hope i'm right! Would like to see one with ABS fitted though!

Dan, Hows are you? Was good to bump into you in Luton few weeks ago. I'm planning to pick just Stage 1&2 up end of Feb (all being well!!) and Stage 3 at a later date, dont want the body panels laying around in the garage until i'm closer to fitting them. I have already organised transportation through a friend and if there was enough room for 2 chassis's i'd gladly take you down with me, unfortunately, there is barely room to transport just mine... Sorry!

Is there anyone else going down at the end of Feb? Be good to meet some more builders....

andy.