Thread: F 275gtb/z3
View Single Post
Old 24th April 2015, 19:18

a big scary monster is on a distinguished road

Just a thought as I have done a fair bit of messing recently with window motors, the glass in my dads pilote motor home is flat the motor died and pilote wanted hundreds so a trail round a scrappies and transit looked promising stripped it out but transit is cables pullies and outer channel does the support, the type I wanted was the self contained upright steel profile motor at the bottom, pulley top and bottom and the glass holder slider runs up the profile the upright is curved for curved glass much more than you would think on a lot of cars, anyway what we settled on was fiat multipla almost flat only 4 connectors and stoutly engineered so we could fabricate a fixing plate job done works well and £35 inc new switch, the Doblo is similar but slightly more shaped , have a look at some pics on eBay it may just give you options, following on from this I have used a rear Peugeot 307 estate one straightened out by standing on it to raise my LCD TV out of the work top in my folding camper restoration. Ed.