Thread: Ribble News
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2014, 09:14

AndyP57 is on a distinguished road

Hi all. sorry if I've been out of touch recently but I was hit by a bug that put me in bed for a while. just about up and 'at it' now so will be in the workshop again after the weekend and I hope all that have been trying to get in touch have been contacted now (If not, please bear with me and i will do what I can to catch up).

As a 'heads up' we will soon be selling a Navigator which is already bonded on to a Spitfire chassis, cockpit lined and dash ready to take standard Spitfire instruments. It has a new 'Langys' loom already fitted along with Landrover rear lights and 7" headlight buckets . Nicely Paint finished in Red and has a V5. No engine currently fitted. I'm looking for sensible offers by PM but bear in mind that the kit with frame would be 1449, Paint at 1000, loom and electrics at around 150 and it comes with a good condition Chassis and running gear. Ask any questions by PM and I'm sure a deal can be made before I have to use a 'well known auction site'. My guess would be that it would be possible to finish in around 4 weeks. The reason I'm not finishing it here? I'm already part way through building 4 cars and time is precious.

Thanks guys. More news once I'm back in the saddle

Last edited by AndyP57; 23rd May 2014 at 09:16..