Thread: Dual 7" Servo
View Single Post
Old 12th April 2012, 18:00
Enthusiast

Mike is on a distinguished road
Default Servo Kit - Second Batch Update

Just a quick update:

Following the Pitstop article, and a circular email to all MOC member Sportster and Hunter owners, I have received commitments from 8 owners wishing to be included in the second (and final) batch of servo kits, so it will definitely go ahead.

Early adopters may be smuggly pleased to note the later batch will be more expensive due to MBM increasing their prices, and the quote for freight for 8 units is nearly as much as the cost for the original 18 - let's hope the final order is nearer the original total.
Nonetheless later adopters can take comfort that the kit has now been very well received by those you have tested it on the road, and at around £125 is still the best value modification you'll ever make to your Marlin.

I plan to wait until after the Stoneleigh show to determine the final order number. Unless it reachesthe level of the first batch, it will be necessary to restrict the specification to just one type - probably the Powder Coated servo - as this seems to be the more highly prefered servo.

Do any of the original adopters have any positive suggestions to make regarding a second order? The old adage applies- if its positive, tell everyone - if its negative tell me privately!