View Single Post
Old 28th June 2020, 16:58

andysharrock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Towed View Post
Wow, great progress again, proper Hare and Tortoise stuff when compared to my build.

I suspect you've already thought this through, but have you worked out where your seats are going to sit (no pun intended) yet? I only ask because to get mine in the right place and at the right height, their front edges will be exactly where your centre outriggers are at the moment.

lIf you look at both real and replica 356 Speedsters, the top of the seat squab is pretty much level with the bottom edge of the doors, so they're set quite low in the car. They're quite a bit higher up in a coupe - and bigger seats too, but they have a much taller windscreen for the driver to look through.

thanks Mister Towed work will come to a stop soon my caravans opening so gone fishing will be on the garage door lol. Must admit no I have not got as far as were to put the seats made the seats tho so that's a start . I've got some 3mm ish fiberglass flooring sheets that come off the fire escape that I made the frame from. so that,s going to be the car floor been fiberglass it will tie into everything with a bit of work. Once that's in I can work on seat frames. windscreens on order along with a list as long as your arm coming from Vintage in the states just about got over the shock off cost