View Single Post
Old 13th October 2013, 15:24

WorldClassAccident is on a distinguished road

Back from holiday and some time to pore over the pictures some more.

I can't believe how much difference the red paint makes in terms of pulling out the curves and showing off the shape. I absolutely love the front.

I was a little sceptical BMW, retaining the windscreen, - That was a worry for me, especially with the Z3 having such a short rear end. I went sown a few weeks back to have a look and was amazed how well balanced it all looked.

The back end is about a foot longer that the Z3 and with curves to match the front which somehow masks the modern windscreen size and angle. It is a bit like the doors or screen on the MX250, if you know they are stock items and stare at them it is obvious and they can look wrong but when you focus back on the whole the problem disappears.

Looks like I won't make Exter as I am being sent to Vegas on work (promise not to spend all the car money) so I am relying on lots of photos.

Absolutely delighted with what I have seen so far. Now I need to shifty the old BMW alloys, rear lights, side sills and pair of bumpers. eBay, here I come.