View Single Post
Old 11th June 2010, 22:56
Kit Car Dreamer

JARED_NOMAK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecarbuilder246 View Post
hi
re your mirabeau-I believe this car was built by david javan way back around 1996/8 ish.Seems to have change colour as it was originally a dark maroon but there is no mistaking the cossie lump with the alley breather in the boot! this is the car that lead me to fit the same engine in mine.still looks good!
ian
Hi Ian
P613FDV is still the same colour as it was when built by Dave Javan, You want the history of the car.
Built by Dave Javan with a Granada Cosworth V6, the car is number 6 of the mirabeau's sold.
The engine was second hand with 2600 miles on it, the car originally had for clock, which were later changed to smiths instruments and a nasty black surround, by the 2nd owner, who bought the car off Dave Javan at Stoneleigh Kit Car show.
The car then went to the Isle of Wight for the next number of years and was later sold by creditors at an Auction on the Isle of Wight in 2002. The car was bought by me and I built the hood frame for it as there were so many parts missing from it. I had the car for a couple of years and eventually sold it to a guy named Fraser from falkirk, who I think could still be the current owner.
Hope this helps to some degree, this is just the basics of its history.
Ross