View Single Post
Old 10th January 2016, 22:15

swifty is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info Mr T, i am looking at a couple of local companies to see what they can do for me along with the cost, will post pictures once i have something made which will be more than likely after the mot is done to be able to drive the car to the upholstery company.

Finally today finished flattening and polishing the body which has come up treat. Then moved onto fitting the exhaust system permanently while i still had the car on axle stands and ran the engine to cure the exhaust paste. I thought i had made a video to upload to let you guys hear the twin cherry bomb exhaust's burble and crackle when lifting off the throttle but some how the video has not worked but i can say the sound was terrific, can't wait to get it out on the road and i will make a video in the meantime.

Looking for some more advice to do with protecting cellulose paint, Ive come across this company http://www.raceglaze.co.uk/race-glaz...itish-car-wax/ who have a wax product specifically for cellulose paint but it's not cheap at £70 a tin so wondered if any one knows of a good alternative to keep the cellulose bright and flexible on the fiber glass body.

Cheers for now, see you all soon.

Last edited by swifty; 22nd January 2016 at 21:50..