View Single Post
Old 22nd June 2020, 08:33

andysharrock is on a distinguished road

I have been looking for a chassis for a while managed to get a fully rebuilt spitfire one yesterday hoping to have if for next weekend. Not 5 minuets after putting the phone down did I get offered another fully rebuilt one typical but not complaining 400 quid all new ready to go. steel is here ready to chop and change things and I have a 1840cc MX5 sport lined up to pull all the parts from if things go to plan that should be here for the weekend too.The inner fame work has all the body bolted to it so it ridged I hoping to just notch out the frame I have made around the chassis and weld it on with some extra steel work off the out riggers and chassis rails. Well that's the plan, I do need the chassis here to make the boot inner frame and inner panels as its just an empty shell at the mo. headlights should be coming from vintage parts but still waiting on the shipping quote any problems I will get some early bug ones there always on ebay . this like my other cars is not a copy of anything I am going with the flow and changing things if I dont think it sits right it will get changed. do like the low slung wide boy look tho in black proper outlaw.

mister towed ware did you get the wheel adapters form to fit the bug wheels on your chassis