View Single Post
Old 4th September 2015, 19:55

a big scary monster is on a distinguished road

See less than a week and there is absolutely no need to stand on one leg or indeed puff ones cheeks out anymore to see your one offs elegant longer lines, in fact the only reason for any squinting now is to create the new arch in your mind. I have decided I am going to slip a bottle of speciality ale into your car without your knowing at stoneleigh as a pay back for the hours of entertainment and inspiration you provide. Are you going to chock it level for the final bond and prep? It may be easier. Ed
P.s those front arches are truly shocking and what's worst is they are shocking in different ways either side. What where they thinking when they put the effort into making the buck/ mold. I saw mr towed as he pulled up and parked his car at stoneleigh in fact I watched over it as he legged it to the facilities after his very long drive. If only you could of witnessed the look on his and others faces as he parked and the look,sound and general aura of his car. This would keep your spirits and excitement level up whilst finishing off your creation. Ed

Last edited by a big scary monster; 4th September 2015 at 20:02..