View Single Post
Old 31st January 2019, 12:51

Nostromo is on a distinguished road

Thanks chaps, I suppose step one will be to buy a spare wheel then... or a bag of ballast.

Dave, when you say side supports, do you mean your perspex bits? It bounces up and down from the center of the rear edge so was thinking I could glass in a bit of steel rod behind the return edge. I do need to fill that gap behind the front arches too but had hoped I could do without for now. Maybe I can knock something up next week. Also, regarding the exhaust noise, it seems noisy enough when you give it a bootful so am pleased with that... might see about a decat as well though.

Wozzy, i'll see about some ducting for the brakes, thanks for the info. Main problem with the mirrors is each time I put the car to bed, I cover it up which invariably gets hooked on the them and shifts them about, but they're tiny. I didn't want to see what was behind me anyway.

Do you know, I'd forgotten how quick these little cars were. I mean its not a rocket, but its quicker than I remember. I can't imagine the exhaust and filter have done much for it but I've got the MAF mod and injectors to add at some point which should help a little bit.