View Single Post
Old 10th September 2017, 13:54

Alex is on a distinguished road

Hi All, I am so pleased with every aspect of this car which has now culminated in the outstanding paintwork by Jeff.Seems hard to think that Gary and I had our first discussions about a build way back in January when it was only a concept, its been great seeing the project move forward week by week, plenty of first build ironing out issues to overcome which Gary has always discussed with me and he has managed to skillfully overcome.Some posts have mentioned costs involved and to be honest I had set myself an original budget which soon doubled and now trebled, this is in no way down to STS, Gary or Jeff but I am a bit of a perfectionist and wanted this car to be as good as it possibly could be so its inevitable that the costs would increase (the biggest cost was getting the wife a new kitchen as this was the deal with me having a new car ) Looking at the build quality from Gary and Jeffs paint work I know I will soon have an outstanding car which hopefully will create great interest and generate many orders for Gary. The finish line is now getting close and cant wait to be driving it.

Cheers Graham