View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2017, 19:36

lancelot link is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mineheart View Post
Ive got my car in at Nubodi for a complete dash conversion. Ive seen one nearly finished in Kevm's car and they look totally amazing. In comparison to the DNA offering at £960 +VAT for clock set and £1500 + VAT for dash and panels it's a rockin bargain. Ive seen both offerings and are equal quality.

Rich says though, the moulds they got did not fit at all and so they had to make their own. Also he asked me to say the No.7 project was conceived over 18 months ago and it was only 6 months ago he found out about the Automirage car after all the parts and paint has been bought. It worked out well though as automirages are five times the price and builds 100k+.

The N0.7 car looks even better in the flesh, which shows what is possible, Rich says they have a four car stand at Stoneleigh.
You are right , the Nubodi one is cheap in comparison ...still an awful lot of money for what it is in my opinion ..but if people feel its the finishing touch ...I get that totally ...
Post some pictures of your car Meinheart , with the dash in place , can only help improve your sales ...

Sounds like Chris had a lucky escape if the dash moulds weren't fit for purpose ...