View Single Post
Old 7th January 2008, 13:15
Enthusiast

5EXi girl is on a distinguished road
Default Response from marlin Sports Cars

We would like to respond to the last 3 emails that have recently been put up on the site in response to my last email.

1) Reply to Eaa53 We would like to reply to your email but need to know who to address it to first please.

2) Reply to DavidH. Many thanks for your positive comments which we were glad to receive. You are right our intention is, in no way, to replace the already popular forums on mababoutkitcars. We feel that by having a 5EXi and Sportster forum on our own web site we can be much more active in the content keeping everyone up to date with the regular developments here at the factory. Also it would mean that any problems aired by our builders could be dealt with very quickly and if necessary, we could include pictures as well. Regarding your suggestions about the content of the forum these are very close to what we had in mind…so watch this space :-) Thanks.

3) Reply to Dylan. Again thank you so very much for your support and all your comments. We wish more builders would contact us when they have an issue or problem needing solving as I am sure – as you have found – that this can help solve it far quicker, especially now we have our dedicated help line manned by Simon. I have also taken on board the comments from yourself and others, that my lack of communication sometimes lets us down and I will try to resolve that for 2008. ;-) Finally we want to say a big thank you, regarding your support offer to help set up the forum and we will be in touch.

Kind Regards
Terry & Mark

Ps The new dedicated email is now up and running