View Single Post
Old 7th February 2014, 12:44

mas123mas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ GRABOWSKI View Post
As a matter of interest and taking into mind that I am still shopping about for my project.
I know from reading this forum that over a hundred Sammios are out there in various guises , but how many Miglias are in circulation?
I assume not many Spitfire examples as these are new but the Miglia Speedster has been around for over a year now , so I assume there are quite a few about.
I have found a couple on here being built but only 2 cars regularly come up on my search engine , the red one in Germany and the green one ( broken up and dismantled - I believe )
Any one who reads this forum but not a poster on here got any pictures to share ?
There seem to a lot of people who are not posting, as Sammios (now Ribbles) have popped up on eBay and YouTube from time to time.

I purchased a Ribble Pilot, then decide to sell the shell and frame, due to work commits, then last week decided to order a Miglia, as I have opt'ed for the two humps to be installed prior to it been delivered as I am not patient enough to carry out the body work fettling. Styling is very similar but with the Miglia I like the idea of the driving position been set back a bit further.