Thread: Sammio for sale
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2017, 12:09

Phaeton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barber View Post
You are asking the questions on THIS forum with THIS community of users. Once again you appear to be challenging the users on here about a case that apparently has nothing to do with any of us. You are not adding any value here.
Is that not what I did last time? I had no comprehension that previously anyone knew the seller, it was a question about the validity of the documentation, as is this, last time you all jumped to the sellers defence, but it appears this time as you (collective you, not personal you) don't know the seller he is to be treat differently.

This whole issue has wide implications for the whole of the litcar industry, just look at Dutton's for instance, is it right that there are cars which did not exit the Dutton factory are running around with their V5C's claiming to be Dutton's & have not passed any IVA? I do understand this is not the same situation, but it is a very grey area which does the whole kitcar scene any good.

To Mr Towed if you have concerns about the images which are yours then I suggest contacting Ebay, but depending where they are currently available he maybe legally be able to use them, Copyright law is not my area & has some very strange exemptions.