Thread: Sammio for sale
View Single Post
Old 21st September 2017, 07:00

Phaeton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford1360 View Post
Phaeton, could you ask your mother and father to adjust the Parental Controls on your router so that we don't have to put up with you?
Yes I could be they would have to ask me how to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
Phaeton (or is it Micha/RochdaleGT?)

A couple of quick definitions for you: <snip rest of total bollox>

http://www.madabout-kitcars.com/foru...&postcount=258
Thank you for the link , so we are in agreement that the car is as advertised illegal to be used o UK roads, not withstanding the use of silver/black number plates on a post 1973 car, or it's questionable MOT if it passed with them fitted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redratbike View Post
Yes it has the tone of someone who posted previously and Paul hit the nail on the head with the previous names ....very strange people out there for sure

Joined December 2016 and decided to post today about something that has been covered before many times by persons mentioned ....or all the same person?
Just for clarity never heard of the people/posters you mention

Looks like it's more than one of you whose feathers I have ruffled, I thought it was quite an innocent question clearly not. It would appear that you are all happy with the situation or dare I suggest complicit with this activity & almost appear to encourage it. It would appear Barber has it down to a tee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barber View Post
Why should anyone on this website care about that,
So what's the collectives view on somebody buying a Sevenlookiliky kit, building it, then buying a V5C of an existing kitcar, scrapping it & using the VIN & identity on their newly built car?