Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 6th April 2014, 18:45

ufo17 is on a distinguished road

Thanks towed. What I mean is, before, if you clicked on someones name for example mr towed, a drop down appears and you had an option to ie "view all threads by mrtowed " if you clicked on this you got to see all the threads that person started, mainly their own build with pictures. Now its gone, all you can look at is posts the person has made on other peoples threads. I hope this makes sense. Maybe there is a different way of doing it now?. How do you look at someones build thread Towed?. Thank you for any help. Its funny that when I first found this site yours was the first build I read through in full, I first thought what a nutter cutting that dash up to graft on, I thought I wouldn't have bothered with that. Now having seen all kinds of things that people have done and many finished cars I have to say that your car is by far the best looking in my eyes as it really looks like a vintage/classic car. This is in part due to the fact that real car connoisseurs use their vintage/classic cars for real and don't keep them polished in a garage. I guess what I mean is it look period. See, this is what I mean, now I want to read your whole build thread again and cant.